Good day everyone, how's going? 😙
I have decided to post more often on my blog because I can see that some of you are interested in my content and I would like to thank you for your visiting and commenting on my posts.
So today I have decided to show you "my way" of choosing the right items when I am shopping for my outfits. If you are already interested to read more let's get started!
First Things First!
When it comes to shopping some of you might be annoyed or even lazy to go and choose clothes even though you need some specific items because of changes in the season or just the need for new items in your wardrobe. Some of you love shopping and you are into it as much as I am and you just love doing it. Whatever the reason is there is always a very simple formula to choose the right outfits and not buy the stuff you wouldn't wear after or spend thousands or hundreds on outfits, accessories, bags, shoe hair, etc.
Here are the very top few things you need to follow:
1. Avoid Ordering Online Specific Items!
- What do I mean by this? So let's say you are searching for shoes, if you start searching online probably you will find thousands of options to buy shoes online. However, I don't recommend it very much because in my case I had very few times when my shopping was successful. Most of the time I didn't match the size or the color did not meet my expectations because sometimes it is not the same as it is in the pictures.
2. Always Check What You Have Available In Your Wardrobe!
- Before investing in something which you might already have always make sure to have a look over your wardrobe and see if you have similar items to what you are looking for. I am trying not to buy similar items as for me personally there is not much of a point to buy the same blouses in the same color every season! When checking let's say your jeans section, you might realize that you miss black or grey jeans.. so there you go, number one on your list.📓
3. Check The Colors On Your Wardrobe!
- Try to change the color range in your wardrobe with the seasons. What I mean is basically don't use grey, beige, black, etc every season. This change will be also very refreshing for your mind and you would feel different which will allow you to be more creative in your working place.
4. See What Materials You Have Available And What You Don't Have!
- What do I mean? For example, if you have too much cotton, go for satin, if you have to much lama, go for polyester. However you should always check the trends every year to keep your wardrobe up to trend, that's why you should subscribe to my weekly emails to receive notifications for the new blogs coming in, or click here for my youtube channel😍.
5. Check The Upcoming Trends!
- This is obviously last but not least. I would suggest checking the trends on Pinterest, YouTube, and Instagram. If you feel like it, drop a follow since I am always sharing the last trends in the fashion industry like colors, materials, designs, etc. I would say that Pinterest is my favorite when it comes to checking the trends and what's up next. It is a great platform for fashion, design, and creative people like myself and probably like yourself as well. I wouldn't recommend you to always follow all those famous commercial brands because I simply believe that most of the things they are presenting aren't the "top trend" and let's not forget that most of the time the "trends" aren't really what we are looking for.